Mawsuat Shahid Thani includes 55 works of Shahid Thani in different subjects.
The volumes of this mawsuat are as follows respectively:
1. Introduction: The introduction of this work is under the title of "Al-Madkhal al-Shahid al-Thani Hayateh va Athareh" in one volume that has been prepared and compiled by Shia Bibliography Institute and will be published in the near future.
2. The 1st section (1): Maniyah al-Morid fi Adab al-Mofid va al-Mostafid.
3. The second section (2-6): "al-Rasa'el" which includes these treatises: Kashf al-Raybah, Maskan al-Fowad, al-Tanbihat al-Eliyah, al-Bidayah, al-Ra'ayah lehal al-Bidayah fi Ilm al-Dirayah.
4. The third section (7-30): al-Rasa'el, which includes the following treatises:
Takhfif al-Ebad fi Bayan Ahval al-Ijtihad, Taqlid al-Mayet, al-Idalah, Ma' al-Be'r, Tayqon al-Taharat va al-Hadath va al-Shak fi al-Sabiq Minha, al-Hadath al-Asghar Athna Qosl al-Jinabah, al-Niyah, Salat al-Jomo'ah, al-Hath ala Salat al-Jomo'ah, Khasa'es Yawm al-Jomo'ah, Natayij al-Afkar fi Bayan Hokm al-Moqimin fi al-Asfar, Aqal ma Yajeb M'arefat min Ahkam al-Hajj va al-Omrah, Talaq al-Qa'ib, Miras al-Zawjah, al-Habvah, Ajvabat Masa'el Zainodin Ibn Idris, Ajvabah Masa'el al-Shaikh Hossain Ibn Zom'ah al-Madani, Ajvabah Masa'el Ahmad al-Mazehi, Ajvabah Masa'el al-Sayyid Sharaf al-Din al-Samaki, Ajvabah Masa'el al-Najafiyah.
5. The fourth section (31-43): Al-Rasa'el: It includes the following treatises:
The interpretation of the verse "al-Bismilah", al-Istanboliyah fi al-Vajibat al-Iyniyah, al-Iqtisad va al-Irshad ela Tariq al-Ijtihad, Vasiyah Naje'ah, the interpretation of the hadith "al-Donya Mazrah al-Akhirah", Tahqiq al-Ijma' fi Zaman al-Qaybah, Mokhalefah al-Shaikh al-Tusi Rahmatollah le Ijma'at Nafsoh, translation of al-Shahid Maqlamah al-Sharif, annotation of Kholasah al-Aqval, annotation of Rijal Ibn Davoud, al-Ijazat, al-Inha'at va al-Balaqat, al-Fawa'ed.
6. The fifth section (44): Tamhid al-Qava'ed.
7. Section six to nine (45): al-Rawzah al-Bahiyah fi Sharh al-Lom'ah al-Dameshqiyah.
8. Section ten to eleven (46): Rawz al-Jinan fi Sharh Irshad al-Azhan.
9. The 12th section (47-49): al-Maqasid al-Iliyah va Hashiyat al-Alafiyah.
10. The 13th section (50): al-Fawa'ed al-Miliyah.
11. The 14th section (51-52): The annotation of Shara'e al-Islam and al-Mokhtasar al-Nafi'.
12. The 15th section (53): The annotation of al-Qava'ed (Fawa'ed al-Qava'ed).
13. The 16th section (54): The annotation of Irshad al-Azhan.
14. The section 17 to 26 (55): Masalik al-Afham ela Tanqih Shara'e al-Islam.
15. The 29th section: al-Faharis.
In the correction and study of this collection, many exquisite manuscripts were used, some of which were the handwriting of Shahid Thani.
It is worth noting that the collection of Shahid Thani's works have been published in 2013, under the title of Mawsuat al-Shahid al-Thani in 30 volumes in a systematic, accurate, appropriate, and eye-catching way and it has been selected as the selected book in the 16th round of Seminary Year Book Festival and the 32nd round of Islamic Republic of Iran's Year Book Festival.