ISCA to Hold an International Conference on October 2nd
Islamic Sciences and Culture Academy is going to hold a conference under the title of "The Theory of Waiting for Imam Mahdi (a.s) in the thought of Ayatollah Khamenei", on October 2, 2019.
Researchers and scholars can write their papers on the following topics:
Topics of Interests:
The concept and nature of theorization in the domain of waiting
Mahdiism from the viewpoint of Ayatollah Khamenei
The theory of waiting in the thought of Ayatollah Khamenei
The foundations and principles of the waiting
The dimensions and domains in the theory of waiting
The features and attributes of "the waiting community"
The duties and functions of "the waiting community"
The strategies for fulfillment of "the waiting community"
The promised and the waiting community
The pathology of the waiting and the waiting community
The comparison of the theory of waiting in Ayatollah Khamenei's thought with the theories related to the future
1. The submitted papers must not have already been presented or published at other scientific conferences, journals or quarterly journals in Iran or other countries and they must not contain plagiarized materials.
2. Selected papers will be presented on the conference day after the approval of the scientific committee of the conference with the participation of their authors. The full paper should be sent to the secretariat of the conference in MS Word format and up to 7500 words (25 pages). (The mobile number and email address should be provided by the author on the first page of the paper).
3. The submitted papers must have abstract, introduction, appropriate format and references as well as the author's scientific and research background.
4. The papers can be submitted in Persian, Arabic and English.
5. The selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Deadline for abstracts submission: July 16, 2019
Deadline for full papers submission: August 16, 2019
Conference Date: October 2, 2019
The conference has been registered in Islamic World Science Citation Center (code: 97181-2202)
Address: Research Center for Mahdiism and Future Studies, Islamic Sciences and Culture Academy, Muallim Street, Shuhada Intersection, Qom, Iran.
Conference website: www.isca.ac.ir
Source:Islamic Sciences and Culture Academy7/31/2640