To have a serious and effective approach towards the important issue of research coordination and to make a unified policy in this area, Islamic Sciences and Culture Academy felt the need to establish Research and Scientific Coordination Academy. This administration (that is now established), tries to pave the ground for scholarly studies in Islamic sciences through giving high quality research servicesand promoting such works. Things such as holding scholarly sessions and theorization meetings, planning for maintaining international relations and managing participation in fairs held inside and outside of Iran are among the main works of this administration.
- 25 Theorization and Free Thinking Sessions
- 3 Scholarly Debates
- 13 Specialized and Scientific Workshops
- 139 Scientific Sessions
Here we will allude to the main topics touched by these theorization sessions, debates, scientific and specialized sessions.
1. The relation between reason and revelation in philosophy and separation school of thought (2 sessions). Participants include: Sayyid Ja'afar Sayyidan, (Ghulareza) Fayyazi, Hamid Parsaniya and Muhammd Taqi Subhani (10/1/2005).
2. Orientation of Sciences (an assessment of epistemology), (2 sessions). Participants include: Sayyid Mahdi Mir Baqiri, Mu'allimi, Haji Ibrahim and Muhammad Taqi Subhani. (5/5/2005).
3. Juristic Foundations of Sighting Crescent, Challenges and Solutions. Participants: Muhammad Jawad Fazil Lankarani, Sheikh Muhammad Sanad and Reza Islami (9/9/2005)
4. Religious Pluralism; Participants: Abd al-Aziz Sash Dina and Muhammad Taqi Subhani (5/12/2005).
5. Legal Differences between Man and Woman (Concept, reasons and domain), participants: Reza Zibaeinijad and Ibrahim Shafi'ai Sarvistani (16/2/2006).
6. Medical Ethics, participants: Islamic and Muballighi, (14/7/2008).
1. Mysticism and the Need for Spirituality in Today's Society (from two different perspectives), Participants: Muhammad Mahdi Muhandisi, Yahya Yathribi and Abbas Izadpanh (10/5/2006).
2. Westoxification from the Viewpoint of Fardid, Participants: Dr. Sulayman Hishmat, Dr. Abdullah Nasri and Babaei (10/5/2006).
1. Ayatollah Haeri Shirazi, The Place of Humanities and Experimental Sciences in Knowledge System (2/12/2004).
2. Abbas Izadpanah, An Assessment of Standards of Producing Knowledge (9/2/2005).
3. Muhammad Taqi Subhani, Horizons of Religious Studies and Future of Seminaries, (18/12/2005).
4. Hasan Rahdar, An Assessment of Orientalism from the Viewpoint of Edward Saed, (28/7/2006).
5. Hamid Parsaniya, Muhammad Jawad Sahibi and Pourfar, The Trend of Religious Intellectuality (challenges and opportunities) (13/9/2006).
6. Alireza Piroozmand, Hasan Bunyaniyan and Sayyid Ja'afar Mar'ashi, Cultural Engineering, (30711/2006).
7. Hadi Sadiqi and Nusrati, A Conference on 'software movement and Islamic Sciences Development', (7/12/2006).
8. Ahmad Muballeghi, Alwiri, Muhammad Fatalikhani and Nusrati, Future Developments and New Horizons for Religious Studies, (18/1/2007).
9. Ayatollah Rafsanjani, Rabbani and Sayyid Abbas Salihi, Islamic World and World Chess, (9/2/2007).
11. Ayatollah Taskhiri, Rabbani, Muballeghi, Isam al-Ibad and Sayyid Abbas Salihi, Shiite Strategy in Encountering Sectarianism, (9/3/2007).
11. Alireza 'Arafi, Abbas Ka'abi and Reza Islami, Management of Development in Seminaries with emphasis on Textbooks (7/1/2008).
12. Muhsin Araki, Abu al-Qasim Alidust, Muhammad Qaeni and Islami, Jurisprudence and Innovation, (30/10/2008).
13. Subhani, Abd al-Husain Khusrawpanah and Dyba, Philosophy and Innovation (20/11/2008).
14. Ali Akbar Jalali, Internet and New Horizons for Religious Studies, (27/11/2008).
15. Sadiq Larijani, Ahmad Muballeghi, Ahmad Shahroodi and Ali Akbariyan, Middle Class Ijtihad, (5/3/2009).
16. Muhsin Jawadi, An Explanation of Tabatabaei's Theory of Itibariyat (unreal things), (27/5/2010).
17. Najaf Lakzai and Alireza Sadra, Politics in Quran, (20/8/2010).
18. Abd al-Husain Khusrawpanah and Sajidi, A Critique of Historicity of Quran, (5/11/2010).
19. Fayyaz, Alaswand and Bustan, A Sociological Assessment of Uses of Family in Islam, (29/9/2011).
20. Muhsin Alwiri and Zahidi Wafa, An Assessment of Foundations of Islamic –Persian Model of Development and Justice, (17/11/2011).
21. Mahmood Isawi, Mujtaba Baqiri and Mu'allimi, Islamic Economics and Supporting Iranian Production and Iranian Capital, (19/7/2012).
22. Mukhbir Dizfoli, Ahmad Waezi, Muhammad Ishaqi and Muhammad Jawad Mahmoodi, (13/12/2012).